IRCTC Agent Activation Process – If You Have Register Through IRCTC Authorized Service Provider
IRCTC Agent Registration online using IRCTC Authorized Service Provider and you will get detailed information about IRCTC Authorized Service Providers on the IRCTC official website. After finishing the registration process you will receive an Email regarding IRCTC Agent Registration Activation and here the complete procedure for Agent Activation.
IRCTC Agent and verify Email and Verify Mobile Number
To use the Agent services of IRCTC, so for that, you must be applied for IRCTC Agent through IRCTC Authorized Service Providers and when you get the Email that your user id and password has been generated and thank you for registering with IRCTC for rail booking, In that Email, you get IRCTC User ID, Profile Password and Transaction Password and you can not change the IRCTC user id but after the first irctc agent login, you must change the passwords.
How To Complete IRCTC Agent Activation Process?
- Apply for IRCTC Agent Through IRCTC Authorized Service Provider.
- You will receive a confirmation Email after successfully registered, which includes YOUR USER ID, PROFILE PASSWORD, AND TRANSACTION PASSWORD and at the same time you will receive an SMS on your registered Mobile.
- In the Email, You will find To Activate Your Account Click Here, So click on that link and you will redirect to the Agent Interface Application website of IRCTC.
- Now enter the activation code you have received on your Mobile phone and click on start.
- Then Log in to https://irctcregistration.net/ using your IRCTC user id and profile password
- After logging in click on Aadhaar Based KYC under UPDATE PROFILE OF SUBAGENT, then enter your Aadhaar Number and click on get OTP and you will receive an OTP on the Aadhaar Registered Mobile, Enter the OTP and verify.
- That’s all now the activation process of the IRCTC Authorized Agent Registration complete, now you need to change the Profile and Transaction Password.
- Go to password Management and change profile password and change txn password, so first click on Change Profile Password, then enter the OLD password you have to get in the Email and set the new password for this and do the same for the business password.
After completing the IRCTC Agent activation process visit IRCTC Agent log-in page through the https://irctcregistration.net/ and click on login and then click on AGENT LOGIN https://www.agent.irctc.co.in/nget/train-search, remember you must have the USB Dongle and put the Client Certificate which you have received through a parcel via Post or courier.