IRCTC Railways are called the lifelines of India. In 2002 IRCTC fully came into operation. 27 tickets were booked on the first day of its formation. Every year nearly 2 crores of people travel through railways. Around 5 Lakhs of tickets are reserved every day.
IRCTC is the most visited website in India and is built by the Centre for Railway Information System(CRIS). IRCTC website is the highest transactional website in the Asia-pacific region in which 31 crore tickets are booked every year.
IRCTC reserves 8% of the tickets through authorized agents. The details of authorized agents are mentioned on its website. The agents have given USB Dongle and are certified to book as many tickets for corporates, businesses, and brands.
Benefits by IRCTC Authorized Agents
At present, IRCTC runs 4 Tejas Express trains:
- Chennai Egmore – Madurai Tejas Express (22671/22672)
- Mumbai CSMT – Karmali Tejas Express (22119/22120)
- Ahmedabad – Mumbai Central Tejas Express (82901/82902)
- Lucknow – New Delhi Tejas Express (82501/82502)
Why is Travel Iq the most trusted company among our clients?
- Trusted Source to Get your Tour Book.
- Unlimited number of Bookings.
- Transparent Communication.
- 24*7 Problem resolution.
- Live PNR status
- 24*7 live search engine booking system.
TravelIq understands your priority and takes every opportunity to provide a straightforward service. We give our clients the freedom to choose and cancel their booking without a second thought. We let them enjoy and collect unlimited memories of their journey with a one-stop solution at Traveliq service private limited.