To deposit amount in IRCTC eWallet you need to have IRCTC eWallet account and follow the steps given below.
- Login to IRCTC eWallet account or ewallet IRCTC login page, Get irctc ewallet registration link here.
- Now, choose the eWallet category then a new window will appear.
- Whatever amount you want deposit select that amount and confirm deposit amount. Select the payment option.
- Minimum Limit is Rs.100 and Maximum limit is Rs.10000 to deposit in IRCTC eWallet account.
- You can check deposit history, transactions by IRCTC eWallet account in eWallet navigation.
Read: Irctc Register Process
Note: Once you have deposited the amount successfully you will receive a confirmation message. Deposited amount will not be refunded and you can use the amount only for tickets booking.
Use Deposited eWallet amount while booking tickets:
From now onwards while booking tickets you will get another payment option other than existing payment option like internet banking or credit card. A screen will appear which display deposit balance and amount of tickets that will be deducted. Now, select the eWallet option and use the deposited money. To make the payment you have to enter the transaction ID and password to complete your payment. Get irctc ewallet scheme, irctc ewallet benefits and irctc ewallet timings.
You will have to pay Rs. 5 per transaction as additional charge to complete your payment done through eWallet. You need to have sufficient balance in your eWallet account, i.e., more than the cost of tickets for booking the tickets.
If you want to cancel booked tickets through Irctc eWallet or sometimes it may happen that ticket gets automatically cancelled due to some reasons under some circumstances, then your amount will be automatically refunded in your respective eWallet account after deducting some charges applicable by IRCTC.